Wednesday, May 16, 2012

what have i done?

so...
Friday morning I had my usual slice of breakfast pizza (not pictured - you've seen it before). I forget what I had for lunch, but I had a "Hot Fudge Friday" at work as a snack.  Then I went to the IGA & picked up some Chester Fried Chicken strips. Uhm lets say that was NOT the best idea. I only ate half of it by the way. (the whole thing was 3 strips, 4 wedges, 1 roll, & potato salad)

I ate like crap over the weekend as I wasn't feeling well and didn't really make an effort.  I did have some baked chicken one of the two days & then the kids had some of it. Jesse finished the chicken from the IGA. I had a nice mothers day but I basically lazed around all day due to girly issues & a headache. I still felt blah on Monday but went to work, had a yogurt, coffee as usual. A slice of pizza & a salad with my Mom for lunch. Didn't have much for supper.

Tuesday I stayed home from work & got up late, had toast & tea & an orange.  Kids met me at the movie theater because by 2 I was feeling much better, and we went to see the Avengers. Which was awesome.  I had popcorn & a little bit of soda (sprite) and then we had stake, rice & peas (pictured)

This morning I had a muffin & a banana, as I didn't have any yogurt left in the fridge, and 2 coffees. For lunch I'm having left over stake rice & peas. And lots of water.  I went for a walk at lunch for the wellness annual walk. Got a free T shirt even though I didn't sign up. They had some left at the end. We went down the hill to the Y & then down the rail trail towards Hallowell & back.  I think it was about 2 or 3 miles. Which I'm not use to walking all at once ESPECIALLY on hills. :-(  Later I'm going to the gym.  So I think I might sleep better tonight than I have been the last few nights.  Update you later on my progress at the gym. :-)  And later in the week we'll discuss my doctors appointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment