Friday, June 15, 2012

Arg...

So.I moved & I'm finally mostly settled. I've eaten like crap for three weeks now & only got a work out from moving off the third floor.  I've been exhausted & sore for weeks. After moving stuff I had to get each new room in order which is what this last week was spent doing. I did eat three real dinners this past week.

Tonight I'm sitting my nephew & niece, which I love to hang out with but tonight I've got a headache & sinus issues and could use a nap.

I went to the doctor for my sinus issues & basically there's nothing they can do, sinusitus, the swelling of sinuses. Keep taking my allergy pill or try a new one, then she gave me an rx for numbing drops for my ears & a steroid for 5 days.

So that's the most current update on my health & wellness. Going to start that diet book again. It may be exactly what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment